Thursday 2 June 2011

zzZ exhaustion, more blow outs etc

Yesterday was going well until I sold the Euribor-Schatz (TED) in the afternoon which carried on until 9pm and was buying the fly. Was around -100 at 9pm having been up about 400 euros. Held it overnight and this morning the TED went further, 8.5 ticks from yesterday which is a big move but no big shock with everything that is happening with Greece. I hit my stop and traded outright, anything before taking the -1000 euro loss and made a little. -900 and was then outside coughing, choking, been feeling ill since monday, can't tell you how badly I just want to sleep, but I gotta commit to this job! Then the TED tanked and I got out about 900 euros better off. I didn't want to buy the TED even though I knew others were, it still seemed high, but then it came down another 1.5 ticks and I bought it and is working out.

Actually I think I am gonna lie down I feel like I might pass out.. I am flat and up 355, I did just get out of my longs for a scratch and bought bigger size further down and took a tick. Rarely do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment