Saturday 18 June 2011

Losses.

Alot has happened since I last posted. I had two really awful days, on Wednesday and Thursday. My long term bet wasn't so long term and I stopped out of it -1200 euros. If it wasn't because of that it wouldn't have been so bad but other trades were going offside and was hard to hold them as the combined losses are too big. I tried really hard to not stop out this other spread and was making up to 250 euros a trade trading outright and made around 600 euros in total trading outright. I was trading outright leaning on stopping out. I recovered 200 euros at one point on Thursday and I was on the offer of the bobl and all markets just moved a huge amount up in less than a second and I lost like 400 euros instantly and was pretty pissed off to say the least, I finished early and tried to cool off.

On Friday I saw my statement quite negative now although I had withdrawn from my account to make it close to £0 just before. Then on Friday at about 1pm I was down -1000 to -1200 euros and didn't want to stop out because then it feels like game over...

I ended up having the best recovery ever. I didn't do anything different just got in and out as many times as I could and I was even trying to work bids and offers in the last 10 minutes of the day. I ended up +848 euros and now my account is a little better and can make it positive in a good week. It has just been really tough  this last 2 weeks hopefully things will calm down next week.

1 comment:

  1. I had it pretty rough last week as well, put on 3 bad trades resulted in some big losses. All the outrights went wild with all the risk off… but im glad to see you had a awesome recovery, I didn't have the mindset to trade again after the third time… so cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete