Wednesday 8 June 2011

Fack

I was buying the fly all day, ranging really well... and then I scratched the low of the day and thought this was gonna go lower, already really low. I had a 15 minute break and came back and saw I would have been in profit so got in and got a bad price and bought all the way down, it ended up making a huge move down and I was so pissed off because I thought it would. Just its a spread and its low so it goes against logic, so maybe I shouldn't be so angry but I sold some on the netting to get out as it was printing something good initially and then the prices changed in last 30 seconds to lower than the days low and it's too risky to pull my order incase I am unhedged and I am not sure I can so late and so I sold an awful price. Was doing really well and well over a 1000 down on this fly since it tanked with 60% of my limits on overnight.

ARGGG..

No comments:

Post a Comment