Thursday 30 June 2011

Almost game over

This Euribor Bobl spread having blown out on the downside retraced all the way back up to near its high. I stopped out basically twice on it and was thinking about writing my final blog entry. I played half life 2 deathmatch and watched dexter and then saw the it had pushed higher past its high and sold it again and if it goes more I couldn't see the point of continuing this "job". I made some back and scalped it on it's high and held some overnight trying to run it as much as possible. I kept going 300 in profit to 0 and I scalped it with a 2nd clip whilst it did that and the 3rd time I was 300 in profit I just took it. I have recouped 1400 euros since I last stopped out yesterday so I will keep going. At least I know I can make decent money I just need the spreads to not move huge amounts.

Its been almost impossible to spread trade and yesterday the markets were moving so fast and what seemed to be erratic unlike anything I have seen before. I think that shows just how screwed the EU is right now, which makes spreading in these products a mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment