Tuesday 21 June 2011

Mr.Bobl

aka the 5 year german bond, I prefer this market to the others that I trade and perhaps hoping to eventually learn to trade it outright. So today I have added a new spread the bobl ted, euribor - bobl. It seems fun because you use an euribor quite far out, I am using March 13 so it moves alot quicker to March 12 for example. Although the spread is quite dangerous and can make some big moves but its been pretty solid recently. I made my first trade a quick 50 euros, I hedged and unhedged myself on the euribor within 2 minutes, I didn't want to hedge but not ready to trade outright yet.

I have only made two trades today its been very slow but I feel a lot more positive today, I have 3 spreads and 5 markets all lined up across my screen to spread across and can roll from one spread into another more fluidly now that I am doing bobl against euribor as well.

Btw if anyone trades bobl outright please leave me a comment so I can ask some questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment