Saturday 11 June 2011

Huge loss :(

So yea the fly went down more and literally on the low for this day I panicked as I printed 350 euros over my stop and I thought I'll just take it all off at once and I qued the bobl and got filled and had to take market on the schatz but the bund just went and I missed a fair few prices and stopped out -1750 euros. Considering I was up 655 on the day and I lost 200 euros more later on the loss is to depressing to add up. I know for a fact others trading over those two days had some horrible losses as well. I stopped out at such an horrible price and within 20 minutes it had retraced a little and the bid, which would be at market to get out at was 1250 euros better off than where I got out. I really screwed it bad. I took the rest of thursday off and went clubbing came back at 3am and was trading by just gone mid day, although I was planning to take the day off... I made 380 in no time at all and now I am short the euribor-schatz with big size over the weekend and around the zero mark from the last traded price which seems pretty good considering how far it went, I was pretty conversative on it.

My week although unfinished I thought would be amazing, half way through I was up 2000+ and now around zero, with £1000+ in costs! Eitherway it's not so bad and I have been able to make many withdrawals including another one just before this loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment