Saturday 28 May 2011

Yesterday already recovered!

Thursday was a bad day, I ended up finishing down 1080 euros as I put trades on overnight which lost a little. On Friday the Euribor-Schatz spread went more and then retraced enough to profit. The fly had a ridiculously tight range, about 4 ticks for most the day, but amazingly there were so many opportunities. Although you had to get the legs almost absolutely right on entry and exit. There was a really good hour in all 4 markets that I trade around 3pm to 4pm and by 5pm I was out the office and up 1000 euros exactly on the day!

Unfortunately I am down on the week after costs, I did a huge amount of trades, but that was because it was so tough, the 1200 or so euros I made all eaten up by costs. Anyway I think i did a good job on a tough week.

No comments:

Post a Comment