Thursday 19 May 2011

Reflecting on the week

Thought I might blog to relieve a little bit of stress. Last week was good and Monday of this week was also good. Since then it's been so frustrating I have been so pissed off at times I can't describe it. The euribor has been massively implied/spoofed and u can't lean it, sometimes the offer has next to noone selling and then the bid gets all taken and the price below too.. and your left going what the hell! If I were to buy the euribor and sell it 3 prices higher it would be 300 euros. So when 2 prices dissapear you can imagine how that completely kills your day when you just took the schatz off. Yesterday I had bought the bobl and sold the bund and was leaning to sell the schatz to complete my entry and 3 prices got sold on the schatz in one order... so I was like er what.. next one went and I took 130 euro loss legging out the bobl and bund.

Basicially legging in these markets is all u can do because its so tight but its just screwing you over so badly at times. Today wasn't as bad, I spent 3 minutes waiting on the schatz then scratched the bor then everything went and I saw I would have made 100 euros 2 minutes later, bought the bund and lost 80 euros on it then it went rocketing up and I sold the lowest point to get out, left just even more frustrated.

Despite that, Tuesday and Wednesday I pretty much broke even and would be up after rebates and today is going pretty okay up 500 euros now, having been down about that amount earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment