Monday 23 May 2011

Tough day

Today the euribor-schatz spread went up, about 4 ticks is enough to stop me out if there are no retraces, so I was pretty close to stopping out earlier. 76s was my stop :D


It opened quite high, so I sold 71.5s, which I thought was good, as 71s were kinda tricky initially, I sold up to 72.5s and bought back almost all of it at 71.5 and started selling at 72s. I sold everything up to 73.5 and then it went to 75.5 and I couldn't sell anymore, I was maxed out.. when it came back I unloaded 37% of my sells off between 74 and 74.5, above my best sell. I then just traded the range and now positive so now aiming to cover costs, which would be awesome. Made a record number of trades today, and really concentrated hard from 7am to 6pm to try and dig myself out the mess I was in.

Edit: finished +€195 not enough to cover todays costs but to have a result like this on a day like today, I am very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment