Sunday 1 May 2011

April

My first month back, not a normal month because I don't pay desk fee until next month and I only was able to trade 14 days. Nonetheless the last 4 days were good! and after costs and rebates I made about £2000.



I will withdraw £500 as I need the money and look to withdraw another £500 next month. I hope my account will still be able to grow but already I am realising how much easier it will be now that my desk fee is half as much as before. Trading remotely suits me alot better, I can trade easily up to 9pm because I can go between home and the office without travelling! I can sleep in longer which is great because I aways need a lot of sleep to fully function.

I also think I did well scalping the bund/bobl/schatz fly when the range was tight, it's tougher because there's 3 legs but I prefer it to the euribor/schatz which gives little room to improve your skills on.

No comments:

Post a Comment