Thursday 26 May 2011

Sweet

Carrying on from my last post.. I sold the high again before the close last night and still had 1 clip on from Tuesday. This morning everything opened lower! 2 ticks below the high, I bought 77.5s and then the rest at 77s. I wasn't sure if I should have left just 4 by 5 on, but it was soon back up and I sold 1/2 tick of the high and took 1.5 ticks on it and it has been ranging nicely and now just waiting for US jobless weekly claims.

4 days left of the month which includes today and I have just broken through what is my most profitable month since I started trading in May 2010. To think I was applying for jobs back in software just 2 months ago, it wasn't until I spoke with a local taxi driver about his story which involved shares and he asked what I did so I told him how I was trading, by the end of the conversation he made me realise I shouldn't give up on trading. I think it was the following day I got in contact with previous backer.

14 hour days are really taking their toll, I feel so drained and feel less socialable than ever haha.. too much pc time.

EDIT: Just stopped out for the day, -955, the figure blew the spread out... what can u do.. just hope I didn't puke the high. After feeling so good earlier this sucks but meh I think yesterday has helped to soften the blow emotionally, as I made 844 after closing trades of this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment