Friday 6 May 2011

Biggest week yet!

Pretty sure I am done for the week now, prices are moving away from anything I would be interested in trading. I pretty much just doubled my day in the last 50 minutes between 5 and 6pm, glad I stayed! Everything just thinned out and there was a schatz stop and all worked out nicely for me.

This week has been my best yet, around £1600, net!

I couldn't be more happier to have had such a good start. Also the spread blew out massively during Trichets press conference yesterday and then this morning went up again and I was really cautious to sell and picked my levels and traded smaller size as conditions were extreme. It has been a long week, stressful and fun, i feel absolutely shattered, so I guess that means its pub time ^_^. Graph is gross profit for the week.




No comments:

Post a Comment