Thursday 2 September 2010

Stopped out

Today I stopped out and because I was so tired I came home. Down 950 euros, it sucks but for the week I am down just under 300 euros which is okay. This week has had very few opportunities. Losing so much in one day hurts and it wasn't great timing to lose because yesterday 2 friends of mine quit and someone just left our team, the guy next to me quit a month ago and the person behind me is leaving in a month. I also heard someone who has a fair bit of respect from others could be leaving too. That in itself is depressing but it's been quite a while since I stopped out so there's no need to worry, I can keep trading 8 by 10 and put off 12 by 15 for now. I traded 8 by 10 today and wasn't that aggressive to average in, but it went about 10 ticks and I didn't even puke it at the low, it went further and no idea where it is now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment