Friday 27 August 2010

August Complete!

My target for the month was 2000 euros gross, I broke through that and broke the 4000 mark which is awesome. After all costs I made a little less than £500 (I think), but I am really going to work on selectivity next month and really was doing way to many marginal trades, I got bigger limits recently which is exciting so I can up my size and the other day I had 28 by 35 on! which was so awesome, unfortunately it just didn't move and was forced to scratch a lot of it.

Anyway here is August (gross profit)


There were so many times during this month where I am sitting -500 euros just I held the trade and put more on and the graph just plots it once the trade is closed so it was a lot more stressful than you may think!

For September well I dunno what I want, I guess just to build my account up and make progress If I can be clipping in with 12 by 15 at the end of the month it would be great. I currently clip in at 8 by 10 and sometimes 4 by 5 but pretty much dropped 4 by 5 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment