Monday 20 September 2010

Didn't expect to improve on the previous week...

... but I did! I was too busy over the weekend to write a post but last week I had my best week ever! 2400 euros. That's now two weeks of making £1000 net profit and today I started this week off well and was out the office by 2pm.



I have been waiting for the day where I stop out, it probably should have been on Friday, it went about 7-10 ticks a lot of people I know who trade the same thing stopped out, I was in it and was in it very early too but made 100 euros from the trade and finished up 355 for the day. It was really close to stopping me out though so I am feeling really quite lucky but also I felt I traded every opportunity and did a good job overall. The only reason I didn't stop out was there were some opportunities (at the time you would be thinking about getting out) to get in and out, spinning 50-100 euros each time. After that it came back in our direction so you could scratch loads of your clips and take a small hit on the earlier ones, giving you a scratch or small win.

No comments:

Post a Comment