Tuesday 28 September 2010

40 by 50

Now back and trading again, today the market was very unusual, there was a lot of flipping in the schatz and the euribor was moving very fast. Legging resulted in missing prices, so naturally I missed prices and kept trying for the same price and failing, the spread was going away from me and I averaged in super tight due to frustration of missing prices and had for quite a while 40 by 50 on. It was too much and I was sitting on -1000 euros knowing I could be at -1500 just from a large trade going through. I couldn't make much money on it, and ended up scratching so much of it. I had a reasonably good day in the end, which was cool because I was really sleep deprived and also hadn't eaten much. I didn't want to size up before going away because it sucks to lose a lot before something important, but now I am going to trade 12 by 15 once I am up 100 or more euros each day and then if that goes well just trade 12 by 15 instead of 8 by 10. Hopefully then I can have my first 4 figure day!

No comments:

Post a Comment