Monday 13 September 2010

Keeping to 8 by 10 for now

So I traded 12x15 and was down 1100 thinking what a shit time to size up. Luckily it came back and I found myself up 100 euros and flat. I then made a tick to bring it to 250 but my boss said I should keep on 8x10 for now and having seen just how much damage I could do on this size I decided it was the right decision. Although there is no need to stay on 8x10 for too long! Just I decided I should get my account a little more positive first because I could feel myself feeling uncomfortable averaging in which is not good. I still stand by my last post but I don't think I am ready for 1500 Euro losses quite yet. Anyway it was a good day and I crossed a milestone today, which is 10,000 euros gross profit since I started in May. Although I am excited I have to remember just how hard it is when the spread blows out and how much it sets you back! but feeling good about my execution and understanding and knowing I can take money out the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment