Thursday 1 March 2012

A really crazy last two days

I discharged myself from Hospital on Monday and got straight back to trading and put in a good start to the week. Then on Wednesday: http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20120229-712756.html?

I was long the 10 year T note with more size than usual and a huge order went through it just instantly plummeted to fill the order and then just got decimated in seconds. I was hitting sell frantically and suffered a $1800 loss. Having lost over 40% of my net profit for the month in less than a minute I destroyed my wardrobe in anger and then accidentally locked myself out my room. I then slept on the sofa and started trading late in the day the next day after a relaxing day.

I then made a great come back and booked a $1033 USD profit.

Here is the month, which doesn't include yesterdays gain, as the traders were executed in March. At least it's a good start to the new month, I have already forgotten last month it's too painful as the loss was in the last 2 hours of the month, but here's the graph in USD (gross and net)

No comments:

Post a Comment