Saturday 3 March 2012

Blew out 3 times in 1 day

First in Soybeans, then again in Soybeans, then in the bond market. Losses of $500, $400 and $800 respectively. Additionally $300 of costs, gave a total damage of $2000 from blow outs. During the day I had made $600 in between the blow outs, to make the day -$1400 net loss.

On the week I am just down $500, but with a $1000 of costs... which I think means considering how many blow outs there were, to be down just $500 I think means I did a good job otherwise at getting in and out the spread. I feel now if there aren't any blow outs for a couple of weeks I can easily be netting over $500 most days, as I feel there is a lot more room to scalp now that I have two bond spreads which overlap on the US T Note, I think this gives good opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment