Tuesday 6 March 2012

Aweeesome

+$1239 AUD net profit for the day.

My trades (gross profit):

90
87
15
50
62
58
29
108
90
90
82
130
90
83
58
83
77
87
119
-27

Several hundred were outright trades, which I am really happy about as my outright trading has been going well for a while now. I keep putting in good days like this and blowing out the next day, I just want to see if I can continue to do good days like this then I should be really pushing forward. Just it's been so intense and volatile which is probably why I can have days like this. But I am still new to my set up of these 3 spreads, so let's see how it goes. From my trades it looks very stress free but far from it.. both spreads were very directional, outrights went up all day... I picked my spots and was legging in and out everything aggressively, but most the day was sat waiting for my levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment