Tuesday 11 May 2010

Week 2: Day 2

Spent just over 11 hours at the office, I made steady money but not much. I was already in a trade and was considering buying more but I accidently clicked buy instead of "trade ticket" and I was trying to re-hedge myself at the price I wanted and lean on a number in the euribor, which ever became available first and also trying to scratch the miss-bought lots. It was a lot to think about and I ended up legged and was long on the euribor and there were about 50 on the offer, 6 were mine (2 were filled) but no one was taking them. The guy sitting next to me bought them off me, haha.. but he said he needed them. The range was much much tighter today and I picked the top and bottom almost perfectly, just I only took 1/2 tick each time and I should really have given it room and took at least a tick. Therefore I need to work at letting my profits run for a little longer. Since being down 675 on Monday morning I have recouped over a 1/3 of my losses, which isn't too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment