Thursday 6 May 2010

2nd Day

Today was insane by 11am I had hit my target again but made a very costly error by double clicking by accident and lost almost half of it but managed to pull it back to where it was. The markets were moving so fast and it was so hard to get out at the price I wanted. I was really happy during the day to just sit down and get in a trade then back out 4 minutes later and go to shops and chill out.

The bobl rocketed up, I don't trade it but many people around me do and the spread shot out by 100 ticks and the environment kicked off pretty badly... I feel sorry for some guy who was helping me, who was definitely on the wrong side of it. It was just brutal how it ripped out the range so fast... when your looking for 1 tick profit and it moves 100 ticks in 20 minutes, it's a scalpers nightmare, especially if you average into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment