Friday 8 October 2010

New best week :D

Only beat my previous best by 11 euros though. Total gross profit this week: +2413 euros.

Today I spent an hour watching a friend trade who has recently started on fixed income, he is in a part of the company that has the "new guys". I found some things he needed to change and was doing my best to help, then this guy next to him asked me questions and started taking notes! quite a compliment I guess. Then after work in the pub there was a guy much older than me who has recently started and the guy who backs me asked if it was all right if this guy comes and watches me trade in the morning on Monday. I didn't think I had that much to tell someone who was new but I guess I have picked up a fair bit of knowledge in 5 months. I was always picking people's minds when I was new though.

No comments:

Post a Comment