Wednesday 13 October 2010

A good day

Due to some kind of problem we weren't able to trade until 10.42am. I could see the charts and could see I was missing out on easy money, very frustrating. When I was finally able to trade things went really well, it was not a repeat of yesterdays frustration. Virtually every time I entered and exited a trade the market moved to give me a great price and I kept my costs low for the day and made £400+ after costs. The last few days I had struggled to make anything after costs so it was nice to bank a good up day.

Each month I pay the exchange money to trade, its charged based on the number of contracts I buy and sell and at the end of the month they give a percentage of it back. I am now trading bigger size than previous months and the money I get back will cover the cost of my desk each month. This is awesome because now I can just be happy to make money net and not have to keep thinking about a huge desk fee to cover. So like today when I made about £400, that is £400 I will have added to my months total after all costs. I am feeling much more relaxed knowing that as before I wasn't getting much back from the exchange and my desk was just huge in comparison! All this has changed because I sized up, I knew it was the right thing to do. I am staying on this size for now to try and build my account up as the next size will really hit my account hard when I have bad days.

No comments:

Post a Comment