Thursday 8 April 2010

Training Course: Day 3

Wow, I am feeling so tired, I barely have time to write this post. Although we finish at 5 or 6, I am finding I need to study right up until I go to bed. I really learnt so much today, especially what scalping with spread trading is all about. Before today I knew the facts but now I can really appreciate why people spread trade. It’s really all about working the bid and the offer and trying to make the spread (or whatever you call it) on one side of your trade so that you could potentially scratch the market right away (i.e. break even trade). Therefore I can see when I start trading it will be about waiting for opportunities and then about execution and speed, or so it seems.

I have improved my mental maths ability but it’s really draining doing it all day, right now I really need to sleep and wake up early enough to revise some figures about bund, bobl, schatz, euribor and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment