Tuesday 6 April 2010

Training Course: Day 1

Today and yesterday I have been feeling a little unwell but nothing too bad, enough to have an effect on me unfortunately so just hoping I feel completely fine tomorrow. So, today was my first day, it was really good and there were a lot of nice people and I met the guy who set the company up and he came across as a top bloke. Today was quite relaxed but we still got a fair bit done, including keyboard and maths tests, group work and general knowledge of the course. We have a similar test tomorrow and a huge chunk of it was on names of people that I didn't know off by heart, so I am going to have to spend tonight learning these. It seemed to catch everyone out as I did quite bad but still got a little above average. The other tests went well especially the keyboard one but I know I could have done a little better overall if I was feeling 100%. Anyway I really like the atmosphere and definitely enjoyed the day and I am looking forward to learning lots more.

No comments:

Post a Comment