Sunday 18 April 2010

Success!

Hi everyone, I have been busy with moving into my new flat and catching up with sleep, but it is great to see that there are people returning to this blog! I have good news which is I passed the first 2 weeks and have progressed to the 3rd week. I am not sure how many people made it through, I only know 2 who made it and 1 who didn't. I still have to get through a tough field of people but I was pleased with how I performed under their tests which are aimed to see how you cope with stress. They even tied us up to a machine to monitor our heart rate but I was really quite focussed and relaxed. I had to execute trades by listening to broker language and it went quite well, the only problem is the mental maths needed in calculating a spread trade, which is slowing me down a little, but it's something for me to focus on improving.

I now have easy access to the internet, so should be table to blog each day. I now know about spreads, bonds and general information around news etc, as well as how to execute trades and what we are trying to achieve. Next week should be interesting except the part where I have to wake up at 5am lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment