Tuesday 7 February 2012

On the up

After I threatened to take the loss that occurred on my account to the NFA, I was immediately contacted and refunded $730 of the $1300, which is good enough considering I didn't try to get out of the position immediately.

I am now trading the Australian 10 year bond vs US 10 year bond. It's been all over the place, but it's been caused by NF and then the rate decision today. So there has been a lot of waiting to be able to scalp the spread.  All is going well and I found a secondary spread to trade, which is soybeans. Everyday it bounces nicely within a range then blows out in the night session. I have been trading it during the day, it just adds a small amount and I haven't got the account size to trade bigger size and trade bonds simultaneously but it's a good side trade. It's very illiquid though.

I withdrew some money, so that I now have some living funds and already I feel a lot less stressed. I am so pleased to be trading again and my costs are so much less. Everything is on the up.

No comments:

Post a Comment