Monday 20 February 2012

I love my freedom, just dancing all day.

US holiday today, even though the markets are open almost the same hours, they acted differently as fewer people in the markets. I didn't feel there was a spread in place today and waited for a blow out. It didn't come and I missed an amazing opportunity on the open cause software didn't start in time.. I should get up earlier though to not miss the first 2 minutes. So no trades were placed today... if I had traded it would have been a great day as the spread was range bound, but I can't be mad because I avoided blowing out last week by being patient and adapting to the bigger range in spreads. I plan to be a little more aggressive tomorrow though, patience is key!

Instead I enjoyed doing some dancing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSUiac7u2gU&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment