Wednesday 13 July 2011

The End.

I quit trading on Monday, I should never have traded this horrible spread, I can understand why its not a spread but it was good until I traded it, what can I do!

Although I am really happy because I am going to Hong Kong with an open return in a month's time, just booked the flight. I have 1 job interview lined up for when I get there and I am hoping to find work and live there, it's been my dream. A dream I have had before discovering trading. I love HK and Cantonese language and so much more. I only been to HK once but can't wait!

Perhaps I will update this blog with what happens in Hong Kong haha.. I dunno. Although I would like to resume trading eventually and set up a company one day just for now I am focussing on getting an income in HK so I can stay there.

Although it's the end of this blog, its also the start of a new beginning for me.

GL to everyone who read my blog and all the nice comments (I never published them all) but did read them. ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Good luck in the future, i wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the future, i wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete