Tuesday 12 April 2011

Reflecting on the last 2-3 days

Well the spreads are really tight its been just over 2 days since I came back to trading. It's been tough to make money and so far I have found myself hovering around breakeven almost all day and then within half an hour I make a reasonable amount. So it's kinda of hard to leave the screen because you don't want to miss the move. I have spoken to friends who trade same thing and it seems to be how the markets are behaving. I have been doing 14 hour days, taking 3.30pm to 4.30pm off and taking a small break around mid day.

I have left a position on overnight every day so far including the weekend when markets are closed and all have worked out. It's already been quite draining but plan to stick to trading 7am to 9pm so I can give myself the best chance possible.

Today I traded pretty well I had a couple of spots where markets shot through me and I had to take an instant loss, the bund-bobl-schatz was very tight and I managed to get amazing prices by either luck or watching the markets carefully. The euribor-schatz spread trended up all day, retracing most the way but in a very tight range which was challenging to watch for hours incase something happened!

Regular updates to follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment