Tuesday 27 July 2010

Meh?

I should have blogged about my big loss on friday but just been really busy and busy thinking too. Friday was -1025 euros.. fun.. I puked the low, so it doesn't get more painful than that. I have considered quitting and not because things are going bad because they aren't just maybe realising the importance of a stable career. I worked hard to get to this point and thought I knew what I wanted but now not so sure what I want. I am trying to think ahead and think about those around me too, we shall see..

Going back to trading, to make my decision even harder I had my best trading day today! +688 euros

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the big day!

    There aren't that many "stable career" jobs out there any more unless you work for the government. I guess it comes down to you either love trading or you don't. Good luck with your decision

    ReplyDelete