Friday 17 February 2017

Demo trading still

Well I have traded a bit more on market replay with positive results. I traded live a little late last night. Up $200 in 30 trades last night. Market replay results get lost and forgot to log them. Was pretty tired last night and made a few mistakes just sluggish to exit some trades and didn't pounce when I told myself too and missed some moves. Talking 4 to 5 tick moves..

I tried putting the charts up and trading 6j, dollar yen. I much prefer 6e though. I found charts a really big distraction. I saw a small retrace of the low the other day and I was going to sell and it looked ridiculous on the chart.. I waited and down it came. So I closed the charts again.

We sent of for my sons passport so may not be long now. Maybe it's better to start in UK but I think I'm so finished with teaching it's causing me panic attacks pretty much. I have done this job too long and I work with really stupid people, crazy boss, weird parents. Anyway there's a big culture difference here, Hong Kong people work so much, life is about work and restaurants and whatsapp messages. They don't have time to think and explore and are very unobservant and it's time to go. Thank god.

So I taught so much recently saved a crazy amount exchanged to gbp on a good exchange rate maybe I'll start. I do have 900 pounds of rent and bills to cover each month though. Can maybe keep a few days of work. I feel like I need weeks to relax before trading though.

After losing so much money having a baby and moving back and forth unwilling to teach more after 5 years of it I put in 50+ hours of teaching, classroom time and doesn't include lunch breaks. Sometimes doing more than 60 hours of classes a week. I never get a balance always all or nothing. Now I want nothing and all trading as I got living expenses and trading money and good sim results. Actually when I was about 10 I told my mum I wanted to be a currency trader haha. But that changed to programming, which I did.. But I was open to all markets but currencies seem most interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I like your way to describe every point. Thanks for giving me beautiful information. Commodity Market tips

    ReplyDelete