Thursday 3 March 2011

Coming back to trading

After my bad trip in HK which cost my mum money to pay for hospital bills, my landlord taking my things and other such things. I then traded my account to £0 in 6 days and quit in December. It has been nothing short of a disaster, but I had good results in trading and maybe quitting where I was was a good idea because the costs were ridiculously high, I paid over 17,000 euros in costs which is just ridiculous. So I am trying to get backing as I have found many brokerages that will give me the software I need, link me to LIFFE and EUREX and give me cheap comissions and my costs would be sooo much less. If no one backs me I think I will just take out a loan somehow, business loan, there are ways. I wouldn't be risking much but because I spread trade the margins on each product add up and I do need at least £10k prefably £25k. I would start by aiming for 200 euros a day in the markets and supplement it with poker.

My plan is to trade at home and keep my costs low and trade all hours and then play poker at weekends and when the markets quiet. I am thinking after several months I could start generating some good money as I know I can beat poker as I did it for years and have started to take interest in it again (after over a year) and I can see it's still profitable for me, but anyway I would play lower stakes just to be safe. I realised its what I do.. I love the challenge and have shown myself I can beat both poker and the markets over a long period. I thought I had quit forever but it's just the start :D

So hopefully soon I will be updating this blog again!!! below is net profit from trading in a 9 month period, which goes from day 1 to the day I blew out.

No comments:

Post a Comment